- Fifty Playwrights on their Craft… and a masterclass at Ty Newydd
- Opening night! richard iii redux on International Women’s Day…..
- Howl Round: Cripping the crip. Is it time to reclaim Richard III?
- On Every Writer’s Nightmare: Losing my “witty, feminist, alternative” final draft…
- Exeunt Magazine: On the poster boy of embodied difference, Richard III
- RT @takingflightco: Excited to announce we got our funding from @Arts_Wales_ to tour @kaiteoreilly 's wonderful play #Peeling next spring!… 13 hours ago
- RT @Re_Live_Org: #Belonging aims to connect thousands of people across Wales who would like to help and support people living with #dementi… 15 hours ago
- RT @NiaJon: @kaiteoreilly @sarabeer_ @TorchTheatre @disabilityarts Break a leg gang! 15 hours ago
- RT @GaryRaymond_: Richard III Redux from the Llanarth Group is a piece of theatre everyone should go and see. And my review explains why. h… 15 hours ago
- RT @kaiteoreilly: richard iii redux "..Very, very funny...Sara Beer...has oodles & oodles of on-stage charm. Audiences love her... my best… 15 hours ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.