In reaction to the cuts in Access to Work and the Independent Living Fund, and inspired by Jenny Sealey’s Guardian article We Will Not Let Government Cuts Make Us Invisible, I wrote an article for Exeunt magazine: Embracing all the possibilities of human variety – why we need disabled and Deaf playwrights and theatre makers. You can read the article here
- RT @MartinRemains: The matter is closed when the public say so, not Mr Johnson. Mr Cummings must be sacked & his opinion not sought or rec… 9 hours ago
- RT @acgrayling: Cummings & Johnson are toxins. They must go. It is urgent that the transition be extended: millions of jobs are at risk. Jo… 9 hours ago
- RT @broncoskolar: One million say Cummings must go. Are you listening @BorisJohnson ? 9 hours ago
- A Letter to Boris Johnson - Wales Arts Review @WalesArtsReview @GaryRaymond_ walesartsreview.org/a-letter-to-bo… 14 hours ago
- RT @carolecadwalla: Did everyone else know Matt Hancock is MP for Newmarket?? I’ve only just realised & it’s blown my mind. Was so troublin… 15 hours ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.