- An ancient ivy covered shard of tombstone; a chapel ruin viewed between trees: seen on my daily walk https://t.co/ozbmpbgqb7 18 hours ago
- Streams of bright January light falling from a soft blue sky between trees and onto a small country road in west Wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @CasgliadCymru: *NEW JOB ALERT* GALWAD is an ambitious storytelling project across TV, live events and digital platforms and we're look… 4 days ago
- RT @RembrandtsRoom: When it’s cold you can see the song. https://t.co/Ot1LEDktPM 5 days ago
- RT @seiriol: It’s not joking about a party that could have happened, it’s not pictures of what looks like a party explained away as a work… 5 days ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.