Jet lagged but satisfied after a fabulous but frantic fortnight of research and development in Singapore with my r&d international commission from Unlimited. Time to catch my breath and start reflecting on a fascinating learning experience. Meanwhile, here’s a few images and a blog collaborator Peter Sau and I wrote for Unlimited Impact earlier in the month… On Witnessing….
- Call on @theresa_may to protect funding for #Women's Refuges - #16days #SaveRefugesSaveLives - Please sign the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @ZebaTalk: If you are looking for brilliantly inspiring books by women this January, here’s my list for @lounge_books. https://t.co/BiA2… 1 day ago
- RT @TheHoursBrecon: @kaiteoreilly Two of our favourite creative souls in one small Welsh corridor. Wondrous! Love to you all Xx 1 day ago
- RT @Arts_Wales_: Take your pupils to experience the arts with our #GoAndSee fund. There are so many productions coming up that you could se… 3 days ago
- RT @BoringEnormous: Although the question of whether we are alone in the universe remains unanswered, we do know that elephants like classi… 3 days ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.