In reaction to the cuts in Access to Work and the Independent Living Fund, and inspired by Jenny Sealey’s Guardian article We Will Not Let Government Cuts Make Us Invisible, I wrote an article for Exeunt magazine: Embracing all the possibilities of human variety – why we need disabled and Deaf playwrights and theatre makers. You can read the article here
- Publication of Persians – winner of second Ted Hughes Award for new works in poetry – launches, workshops, readings.
- Some thoughts on the short story…..
- Cosy at Cork Midsummer Festival June 2019
- Singing the Old Bones – a workshop with Kaite O’Reilly 7th September 2019
- What a week! Award nominations, reviews, publications and research and development….
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.