Jet lagged but satisfied after a fabulous but frantic fortnight of research and development in Singapore with my r&d international commission from Unlimited. Time to catch my breath and start reflecting on a fascinating learning experience. Meanwhile, here’s a few images and a blog collaborator Peter Sau and I wrote for Unlimited Impact earlier in the month… On Witnessing….
- Publication of Persians – winner of second Ted Hughes Award for new works in poetry – launches, workshops, readings.
- Some thoughts on the short story…..
- Cosy at Cork Midsummer Festival June 2019
- Singing the Old Bones – a workshop with Kaite O’Reilly 7th September 2019
- What a week! Award nominations, reviews, publications and research and development….
- RT @Lissavoice: Hey @kaiteoreilly .. do you know of anyone who might be interested? x twitter.com/genevievebarr/… 3 hours ago
- Really?!!This can’t happen - a glorious space where over the years i’ve met friends, launched books, heard concerts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @carolecadwalla: NEW: here’s *actual* evidence that Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party is accepting foreign donations via PayPal. Dollars, yuan… 15 hours ago
- RT @LyricHammer: Know someone who is aged 9 – 11 and would love to create their very own Play In A Week with spoken word artist @homeofpola… 15 hours ago
- RT @Pibydd: Youth strike demonstration at the Senedd on Fri 24th between 10am and 1pm. Pob croeso i bawb! All welcome! #ExtinctionRebellion… 16 hours ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.