In reaction to the cuts in Access to Work and the Independent Living Fund, and inspired by Jenny Sealey’s Guardian article We Will Not Let Government Cuts Make Us Invisible, I wrote an article for Exeunt magazine: Embracing all the possibilities of human variety – why we need disabled and Deaf playwrights and theatre makers. You can read the article here
- I just backed Matthew Oates' "Beyond Spring" Limited Edition Hardback on @Kickstarter kck.st/2oAZKw8 13 minutes ago
- RT @fairacrepress: BUY BEFORE 29 May - Beyond Spring #Nature #BestRead ow.ly/EBRe30bJFvW Almost funded! Plse RT x £15 for limited edi… 17 minutes ago
- RT @DavidHevey1: @weareunltd @kaiteoreilly A hell of a great project @ShapeArts is delighted to be co-delivering. 21 hours ago
- RT @weareunltd: Last week we welcomed Unlimited-supported artists, and what a lively room it was! Find out what we discussed: https://t.co/… 22 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: The NHS is not failing,it is succeeding in doing amazing things despite underfunding. It is, however, being failed. RT if y… 23 hours ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.