In reaction to the cuts in Access to Work and the Independent Living Fund, and inspired by Jenny Sealey’s Guardian article We Will Not Let Government Cuts Make Us Invisible, I wrote an article for Exeunt magazine: Embracing all the possibilities of human variety – why we need disabled and Deaf playwrights and theatre makers. You can read the article here
- RT @sargent65: Same applies to Theatre Twitter! twitter.com/ernestopriego/… 2 hours ago
- RT @ThomasPride: FELLOW ANTI-BREXITERS AND REMAIN SUPPORTERS - THIS IS IMPORTANT. Leavers have already started campaigning on social media… 2 hours ago
- Arts Council of Wales | Arts Council of Wales is seeking Arts Associates arts.wales/145556?utm_sou… 7 hours ago
- RT @DavidLammy: Refugee children crossing into the US with numbers drawn on their arms. It is obscene that we are allowing history to repea… 11 hours ago
- RT @takingflightco: @Violetta_Vee Come see peeling touring from 8 March (#InternationalWomensDay) by @kaiteoreilly cast of 4 females & all… 2 days ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.