In reaction to the cuts in Access to Work and the Independent Living Fund, and inspired by Jenny Sealey’s Guardian article We Will Not Let Government Cuts Make Us Invisible, I wrote an article for Exeunt magazine: Embracing all the possibilities of human variety – why we need disabled and Deaf playwrights and theatre makers. You can read the article here
- Britain’s hidden scandal: the disabled people trapped in their own homes | Frances Ryan theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 4 days ago
- RT @Ty_Newydd: ANNOUNCEMENT: @LitWales is proud to announce a new programme of courses at @Ty_Newydd Writing Centre for 2018 https://t.co/i… 5 days ago
- RT @Ty_Newydd: To celebrate the launch, we’re offering a 10% discount off all residential courses in 2018 booked before the end of October… 5 days ago
- RT @Ty_Newydd: For more information on Tŷ Newydd and to read the programme in its entirety, visit tynewydd.wales 5/5 https://t.co/… 5 days ago
- My 2018 masterclass @Ty_Newydd announced! Lots of lovely other courses, too! @LitWales tynewydd.wales/courses-retrea… 5 days ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.