- RT @fairacrepress: FREE creative writing workshops are being held across the UK -SATURDAY 29th April!! @BhamWaterstones Book now!! https:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @ieBritish: Exciting opportunity for an international writer-in-residence at Small Wonder Short Story Festival. Deadline 8 May https://t… 5 hours ago
- RT @DyddDylanDay: *WIN* an Under Milk Wood sketch by Children's Laureate @chrisriddell50! Enter #LovetheWords before 5 May. Please RT! http… 1 day ago
- RT @DiverseCymru: @kaiteoreilly Have plenty of currywurst for us! 1 day ago
- RT @HTLGIFestival: https://t.co/WJmh0Rro2d 1 day ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Art/Works to host Kaite O’Reilly 21-24 February 2014, Cork.
Posted on February 10, 2014
This entry was posted in Disability arts and culture, on performance, on process, on writing and tagged Art/Works, Bernadette Cronin, Cork, disability arts and culture, disability politics, peeling, Phillip Zarrilli, rehearsed reading, representations of disability in theatre, Sherman Cymru, Social Sciences University College Cork, The Almond and the Seahorse, Triskel arts centre, UCC, University College Cork. Bookmark the permalink.