- Singapore: talks, festivals, performances, artist meetings and a royal reception in a borrowed dress
- Nothing About Us Without Us: Lecture by Kaite O’Reilly. Singapore. 17 November 2017
- Ty Newydd Masterclass announced for 11-16 June 2018
- Singapore rehearsal diary for New Welsh Review….’And Suddenly I Disappear….’
- And Suddenly I Disappear….Singapore ‘d’ Monologues…..
- Singapore: Disability arts & royal receptions (in a borrowed dress) wp.me/p1KmL7-1Yy @disabilityarts… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @womensart1: 'Red Rose Girls' c.1900, group of female artists from Philadelphia, who lived communally and painted in a Romantic Realist… 6 hours ago
- RT @Bate_Kevin: Where Love Meets The Waves Cliffs Of Moher Co Clare 8th July 2017 pscp.tv/w/1zqKVAjVvzlxB 6 hours ago
- RT @insportfoto: New minister for disabled people criticised by her local DPO over voting record disabilitynewsservice.com/new-minister-f… via @johnpringdns 6 hours ago
- RT @ubuweb: Lydia Lunch's "Conspiracy of Women," an epic 48-minute sound poem, Recorded live in Berlin 12 April 1990 [MP3]: https://t.co/V… 6 hours ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Art/Works to host Kaite O’Reilly 21-24 February 2014, Cork.
Posted on February 10, 2014
This entry was posted in Disability arts and culture, on performance, on process, on writing and tagged Art/Works, Bernadette Cronin, Cork, disability arts and culture, disability politics, peeling, Phillip Zarrilli, rehearsed reading, representations of disability in theatre, Sherman Cymru, Social Sciences University College Cork, The Almond and the Seahorse, Triskel arts centre, UCC, University College Cork. Bookmark the permalink.