- Adrian Curtin: Recomposing Genet: Analysing the Musicality of ‘playing The Maids’
- LIE WITH ME: 13-19 July 2017
- The Necessity of Diverse Voices in Theatre Regarding Disability and Difference: Howlround
- Remaking… inspiration from existing texts
- In Conversation with John McGrath – Disability Arts International
- RT @adriancurt: @kaiteoreilly @Arts_Wales_ Spoken-word sound art -- interesting territory to explore! https://t.co/Rs51fDaK6V 47 minutes ago
- DAC Annual Poetry Competition | Disability Arts Cymru - Together Stronger @disabilityarts @ruffyarts @SophieMcKeand disabilityartscymru.co.uk/whats-on/dac-a… 48 minutes ago
- Annual poetry competition @DACymru @fairacrepress @WalesArtsReview @LitWales @weareunltd @PoetrySociety @perfpoets disabilityartscymru.co.uk/whats-on/dac-a… 48 minutes ago
- Today/ workshop with brilliant @adriancurt exploring the power of words with music @Arts_Wales_ #CreativeWalesAward https://t.co/ZfX6R9YZBn 1 hour ago
- This just made me cry. WATCH: New Zealand MPs Sing Maori Love Song After Approving Gay Marriage huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/17/new… via @HuffPostUKPol 1 day ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Art/Works to host Kaite O’Reilly 21-24 February 2014, Cork.
Posted on February 10, 2014
This entry was posted in Disability arts and culture, on performance, on process, on writing and tagged Art/Works, Bernadette Cronin, Cork, disability arts and culture, disability politics, peeling, Phillip Zarrilli, rehearsed reading, representations of disability in theatre, Sherman Cymru, Social Sciences University College Cork, The Almond and the Seahorse, Triskel arts centre, UCC, University College Cork. Bookmark the permalink.