A friend of mine sent this to me by email. I know she got it from the internet, but exactly from where, I don’t know. If anyone does please email me or leave a comment so I can credit it. Meanwhile – think, reflect, enjoy….
- Fifty Playwrights on their Craft… and a masterclass at Ty Newydd
- Opening night! richard iii redux on International Women’s Day…..
- Howl Round: Cripping the crip. Is it time to reclaim Richard III?
- On Every Writer’s Nightmare: Losing my “witty, feminist, alternative” final draft…
- Exeunt Magazine: On the poster boy of embodied difference, Richard III
- ‘Homecoming’ for @sarabeer_ 23/3 @theatrbydbychan - coming west with a reimagining of Richard III, the art of actin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Seen on a telegraph pole in Cardigan - looking forward to last night of ‘thought provoking’ ‘very very funny’… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Trump is still pushing to let American hunters murder elephants and bring home their heads as trophies. It's disgus… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @ericaeirian: @kaiteoreilly @takingflightco @Arts_Wales_ @GraeaeJennyS @kirstie_davis @Kiruna_Stamell @knockback78 @sarabeer_ Just re-re… 5 hours ago
- RT @takingflightco: Excited to announce we got our funding from @Arts_Wales_ to tour @kaiteoreilly 's wonderful play #Peeling next spring!… 21 hours ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.