A friend of mine sent this to me by email. I know she got it from the internet, but exactly from where, I don’t know. If anyone does please email me or leave a comment so I can credit it. Meanwhile – think, reflect, enjoy….
- Thoughts on “Dustless Action” by Tony Brown.
- A Dynamism of Opposites: An hour with Li-Young Lee. Singapore Writer’s Festival 2017
- 20 Questions… Chng Seok Tin
- “It’s like The Vagina Monologues for Deaf and disabled actors.” The Stage interview.
- Singapore: talks, festivals, performances, artist meetings and a royal reception in a borrowed dress
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.