An interview with me is included in an article on the impact of the Cultural Olympiad on The Guardian website:
- Fifty Playwrights on their Craft… and a masterclass at Ty Newydd
- Opening night! richard iii redux on International Women’s Day…..
- Howl Round: Cripping the crip. Is it time to reclaim Richard III?
- On Every Writer’s Nightmare: Losing my “witty, feminist, alternative” final draft…
- Exeunt Magazine: On the poster boy of embodied difference, Richard III
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.