- Thoughts on “Dustless Action” by Tony Brown.
- A Dynamism of Opposites: An hour with Li-Young Lee. Singapore Writer’s Festival 2017
- 20 Questions… Chng Seok Tin
- “It’s like The Vagina Monologues for Deaf and disabled actors.” The Stage interview.
- Singapore: talks, festivals, performances, artist meetings and a royal reception in a borrowed dress
- RT @cheryllynneaton: Jokes aside, please feel free to show your appreciation for black people holding it down by doing something about vote… 1 day ago
- RT @jason_howerton: I can't emphasize enough today how epic this @jaketapper clip is. I've watched it like 29 times https://t.co/VBYKgYnc… 1 day ago
- RT @Emdashes: How about we stop dismissing women’s stories—fiction and nonfiction, history and memoir, sociology and anthropology, audio an… 2 days ago
- RT @Philip_Casey: Yes, and my rambling poem about her is here, just scroll down to Waking to the Plain. So less portraits now, though still… 3 days ago
- for lovers of all things Frida Kahlo - her art is covered in a BBC TV documentary on Mexican Art at 9pm tonight… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.