Back in the UK and at work on In Water I’m Weightless with National Theatre Wales. Lee and Kim, some young video makers, are documenting the process. Follow the link, below, to a rehearsal with the cast and interview with super-flid Mat Fraser.
- Fifty Playwrights on their Craft… and a masterclass at Ty Newydd
- Opening night! richard iii redux on International Women’s Day…..
- Howl Round: Cripping the crip. Is it time to reclaim Richard III?
- On Every Writer’s Nightmare: Losing my “witty, feminist, alternative” final draft…
- Exeunt Magazine: On the poster boy of embodied difference, Richard III
- RT @BookyGeeky: Amazing opportunity for Deaf young people- kickstarter.com/projects/deaff… … please retweet and be generous! Also help @Deaffest ma… 18 minutes ago
- RT @BBCBreakfast: "We just feel incredibly proud... to raise the profile of the subject." Oscar winning film, The @SilentChildFilm starred… 18 minutes ago
- RT @disabilityarts: The week's latest news, views, jobs and events from the world of disability arts and culture - mailchi.mp/disabilityarts… 3 hours ago
- RT @takingflightco: Is @sarabeer_ RichardIII? Find out at @TorchTheatre Milfor Haven on 21st March at 7.30. This show is live captioned. We… 4 hours ago
- Here lies druggist and grocer of Mold... https://t.co/OVeMx3Gl8d 5 hours ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.