Back in the UK and at work on In Water I’m Weightless with National Theatre Wales. Lee and Kim, some young video makers, are documenting the process. Follow the link, below, to a rehearsal with the cast and interview with super-flid Mat Fraser.
- RT @fairacrepress: CALL OUT TO ARTISTS AND POETS! Please share ! Deadline END AUGUST ow.ly/IpOO30dOkoy @jeffphelps @emergencypoet @Wo… 1 hour ago
- RT @AndrewPoetry: Interesting call-out for poems here fairacrepress.co.uk/call-out-to-po… 2 hours ago
- RT @gerardbeirne: Summer Creative Writing Workshops #Sligo for Youth & Adults - at Yeats Memorial Building @Yeatssocietyirl RTs appreciated… 2 hours ago
- RT @pascalepoet: An impassioned response to that incorrect & outrageous report about @Ty_Newydd I totally agree with Kim https://t.co/jU6SE… 2 hours ago
- RT @ianduhig: BBC News - UK's first sign language poetry slam bbc.co.uk/news/av/disabi… 2 hours ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.