Back in the UK and at work on In Water I’m Weightless with National Theatre Wales. Lee and Kim, some young video makers, are documenting the process. Follow the link, below, to a rehearsal with the cast and interview with super-flid Mat Fraser.
- RT @lulu_nunn: Non-UK disabled arts professionals have until 25 Sep to apply for our great @weareunltd placement: goo.gl/7pvZ1b P… 3 hours ago
- RT @weareunltd: We were so excited to get the call out far & wide that we tweeted the wrong deadline! It's 25 September – next week. Apolog… 3 hours ago
- RT @weareunltd: 'UK Disabled Artists Lead The World, But For How Long?' by @joverrent via @HuffPostUKEnt huffingtonpost.co.uk/jo-verrent/uk-… https://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @JackThomas1995: @kaiteoreilly Please could u support or share my @gofundme campaign? Aiming 4 #goldcoast2018 #tokyo2020 https://t.co/pv… 3 hours ago
- RT @weareunltd: Applications are now OPEN for #UnlimitedCommissions 2018, for both Emerging Artist Awards and Main R&D Awards >> https://t.… 5 days ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.