Back in the UK and at work on In Water I’m Weightless with National Theatre Wales. Lee and Kim, some young video makers, are documenting the process. Follow the link, below, to a rehearsal with the cast and interview with super-flid Mat Fraser.
- Equality and Diversity Day – Wales International Documentary Festival 2017
- The Year of Writing Peripatetically… Does place impact on writing?
- In conversation with John E McGrath – disability and aesthetics – Disability Arts International
- 17% review of ‘Atypical Plays for Atypical Actors’
- Wales Arts Review Pick of 2016
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.