For book reviews, links to interesting essays and articles and more: http://fictionbitch.blogspot.co.uk/
.A year of re-reading feminist classics at: http://feministclassics.wordpress.com/
.I have also been reading and enjoying:
Finally, the rules say ‘tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.’
1. I am a compulsive writer (which can be defined as, depending on who you ask, a daydreamer/liar/show-off/extrovert/introvert).
2. I fit Kenneth Tynan’s definition of a playwright:
Show me a congenital eavesdropper with the instincts of a peeping tom and I will show you the makings of a dramatist (Kenneth Tynan Pausing on the Stairs 1957)
3. When I was a child, I kept hens and pet lambs in the garden, but lived in the centre of a large city.
4. I am trying to complete my first novel by the Autumn.
5. I am the youngest sibling from an Irish immigrant family.
6. I travel extensively, have a global outlook, but live rurally in a small nation.
7. I’m addicted to Samuel Beckett.