- Thoughts on “Dustless Action” by Tony Brown.
- A Dynamism of Opposites: An hour with Li-Young Lee. Singapore Writer’s Festival 2017
- 20 Questions… Chng Seok Tin
- “It’s like The Vagina Monologues for Deaf and disabled actors.” The Stage interview.
- Singapore: talks, festivals, performances, artist meetings and a royal reception in a borrowed dress
- RT @writers_hq: https://t.co/Jp0MoM0bPM 14 hours ago
- RT @DancingTheMind: "And there's a shot of the young being fed and what comes out of the mouth, of the beak of the adult? "Not sand eels an… 14 hours ago
- RT @cheryleehouston: Please share: Are you a professional artist or performer with a disability? #dancmanc is launching @HOME_mcr 17th Jan… 14 hours ago
- RT @PeterPanBPL: Prepare to be hooked! Robert Marsden (Writer of #PeterPanBPL) tells us all about this brand new re-imagining and how the s… 15 hours ago
- RT @SinghDaniela: It's snowing #uksnow ☃️☃️☃️ https://t.co/qxiTipFZ3X 21 hours ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.