On writing Persians, winner of 2011 Ted Hughes Award for New Works in Poetry, for National Theatre Wales’s inaugural year.
- And suddenly I disappear... unlimitedimpact.org.uk/singapore-d-mo… @DisArtsInt @chrissyledger @PadraigNaughton @actforchangehq https://t.co/XV1SeRNWUx 3 days ago
- And Suddenly I Disappear... unlimitedimpact.org.uk/singapore-d-mo… @WalesArtsReview @DaDaFest @ruffyarts @DACymru @DisabilityWales https://t.co/KTGtCgOADy 3 days ago
- RT @kaiteoreilly: And Suddenly I Disappear… cycles of inspiration kaiteoreilly.wordpress.com/2017/09/09/and… https://t.co/bKd1xflWsB 3 days ago
- RT @Arts_Wales_: With a 0% #collectorplan loan, you could buy the striking claywork of Bev Bell-Hughes' Tidal Echoes @MOSTYN_Wales_ https:… 3 days ago
- My blog on process in 'And Suddenly I Disappear…. The Singapore ‘d’ Monologues @disabilityarts @DisArtsInt unlimitedimpact.org.uk/singapore-d-mo… 3 days ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.