On writing Persians, winner of 2011 Ted Hughes Award for New Works in Poetry, for National Theatre Wales’s inaugural year.
- Thoughts on “Dustless Action” by Tony Brown.
- A Dynamism of Opposites: An hour with Li-Young Lee. Singapore Writer’s Festival 2017
- 20 Questions… Chng Seok Tin
- “It’s like The Vagina Monologues for Deaf and disabled actors.” The Stage interview.
- Singapore: talks, festivals, performances, artist meetings and a royal reception in a borrowed dress
- RT @xmas_dinner: If you know any young person 25 or under who has left foster care and will be alone on Christmas Day, please send them our… 14 hours ago
- RT @proudandloudart: We're holding free Intro to Drama workshops for groups around Greater Manchester - if you want us to come to you get i… 14 hours ago
- RT @NTWtweets: Calling all writers, directors, choreographers, designers, movers, makers, digitals do-ers or all-round creative experimente… 15 hours ago
- RT @Simon_NTW: Emerging Directors announcement is finally out. Send us your apps by 5th Jan buff.ly/2B3x3gJ #NTWCreative https://t.… 15 hours ago
- RT @LucyBeresford: Calling all #publishers + #literaryagent s, if you've a spare book lying around, please consider donating to my REFUGE F… 15 hours ago
Copyright NoticeAll rights, including copyright, in the content of this blog are owned and controlled for purposes by Kaite O’Reilly unless otherwise stated. In accessing this blog and subsequent content pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. If you want to use any photographs, please leave a comment, and if you use the photo please provide a link back to the blog, and state the photographer. If you want to use anything I've written, again, leave a comment, and provide a link back to the blog post. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.